Built with the methods and materials of the Golden Era of the 30s & 40s. Solid Adirondack spruce top, solid mahogany back & sides with extremely dynamic response, from soft picking to hard strumming. Glorious full-bodied tone and room-filling volume. This guitar features a hand applied antique varnish finish.
*Please note that this guitar has a minor factory repaired heel crack which was performed prior to the finish application. This does not impact the tone or playability of the guitar.
Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Body Style: Slope Shoulder Dreadnought
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-1/2"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Eastman
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Finish: Antique Clasic
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge/Saddle: Rosewood/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Tuners: Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 .012-.053
- Case: Hardshell Vinyl Case