Eastman E10 Parlor Traditional Flattop Guitar
Catalog ID: GRESATE10PX_AThe E10P Parlor Acoustic Guitar is the instrument that got us all excited about Eastman. Parlor guitars, like the E10P, have exceptional cutting power and sound like they were transported directly from a front porch in the Mississippi Delta. The use of Adirondack spruce provides a woodiness that begs for fingerstyle blues while the short-scale is easy on the hands and sweet on the ears. These beautiful, sought-after guitars become cherished instruments after playing them once! All of our Eastman guitars are readjusted in-house and setup with D'Addario EXP.
Coated Phosphor Bronze .012"-.053" strings for optimal tone & playability.
Surprisingly Large Voice And Warm-Balanced Tone
Solid Adirondack Spruce Top
Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
Ebony Fingerboard And Ebony Pyramid Bridge
2-Way Adjustable Truss Rod
Hand-Fitted Dovetail Neck Joint
Slotted Peghead With Hand-Carved Diamond Volute
Popular Choice For Fingerstyle Playing And Slide
Body Dimensions: 13 3/4" X 4 1/8"
- Top Wood: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Bracing: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Back/Sides Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Body Binding: Black
- Neck Woods: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: 1 13/16"-wide Bone
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Frets: 19 Nickel ï¿½ Silver
- Inlays: M.O.P. Microdot
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 11/32" Spacing
- Tuners: Chrome Vintage Open-Gear Gotoh
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze .012"-.053"
- Finish: Natural
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
- EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!