Inspired by the iconic parlor style, pre-war guitars from the 1930s, the OO is a short scale 12 fret vintage blues box. Our smaller bodied OO features a premium blend of select mahogany, solid spruce, and rosewood tonewoods. The smaller upper bout coupled with a larger lower bout and thin soundbox makes the OO a comfort to play and ideal for a smaller, quieter room. Favored by everyone from old blues players to folk and Americana, to virtually guitarists of any musical genre, the OO transitions playing styles seamlessly from fingerstyle to strumming to a bottleneck slide. From the back porch to the stage to recording sessions in the studio, the OO is a versatile guitar that fits into any players collection.
*Please note that this guitar has a minor finish imperfection along the heel of the neck which shows some minor cloudiness in the finish. This does not have any impact on the tone or playability of the guitar.
Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4
- Fretwire: 19 Jescar Nickel Silver
- Scale Length: 24.9?
- Body Style: 00-12 fret
- Body Dimensions: 14-3/8? x 4?
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Pyramid Ebony/Bone, 2-11/32? Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Headstock Style: Slotted
- Binding: Body
- Binding Material: Black Plastic Multi-ply
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Dots
- Inlay Material: Mother of Pearl
- Side Dot Color: White
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Case: Hard-shell Case