Eastman E10OOSS/v Antique Varnish Acoustic Guitar
Inspired by the iconic parlor style, pre-war guitars from the 1930s, the OO is a short scale 12 or 14-fret vintage blues box. Our smaller bodied OO features a premium blend of select mahogany, solid spruce, and rosewood tonewoods. The smaller upper bout coupled with a larger lower bout and thin soundbox makes the OO a comfort to play and ideal for a smaller, quieter room. Favored by everyone from old blues players to folk and Americana, to virtually guitarists of any musical genre, the OO transitions playing styles seamlessly from fingerstyle to strumming to a bottleneck slide. From the back porch to the stage to recording sessions in the studio, the OO is a versatile guitar that fits into any players collection. This guitar features a hand applied antique varnish finish.
Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar Nickel - Sliver
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Body Style: 00SS-14 fret
- Body Dimensions: 14-3/4" x 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Through saddle/Bone, 2 5/32"
- Rosette: Classic
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Headstock Style: AC
- Binding: Body
- Binding Material: White Multi-ply
- Logo: Eastman
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Dot
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Side Dot Color: White
- Finish: Antique Classic Varnish
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard Material: Tortoise Shell Vintage Style
- Tuners: Ping open gear like all Tradtionals
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 .012-.053
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case
Due to CITES regulations and/or manufacturer rules, we are not permitted to ship this product internationally.