The widely-acclaimed Eastman E10OM Orchestra Model Acoustic Guitar is here! These Adirondack Red Spruce tops are purchased from the same sources as the best American makers. The sound of the E10OM is just like you want it to be: powerful, woody, and well-balanced with a great dynamic range. Comfortable neck shapes are hallmarks of Eastman guitars, and this one is no exception. All of our Eastman guitars are readjusted in-house and setup with D'Addario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze .012"-.053" strings for optimal tone & playability.
- A Well-Made OM That Is Affordable And Sounds Great
- Solid Adirondack Spruce Top
- Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
- Ebony Fingerboard And Bridge
- 2-Way Adjustable Truss Rod
- Hand-Fitted Dovetail Neck Joint
- Popular Choice For Fingerstyle Playing
- Body Dimensions: 15" X 4 1/4"
- Top Wood: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Bracing: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Back/Sides Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Body Binding: Black
- Neck Woods: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: 1 3/4"-wide Bone
- Scale Length: 25"
- Frets: 20 Nickel Silver
- Inlays: M.O.P. Microdot
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Tuners: Chrome Vintage Open-Gear Gotoh
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze .012"-.053"
- Finish: Sunburst
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
- EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Due to CITES regulations and/or manufacturer rules, we are not permitted to ship this product internationally.