Eastman E10 Orchestra Model Sunburst Traditional Flattop Guitar
The widely-acclaimed Eastman E10OM Orchestra Model Acoustic Guitar is here! These Adirondack Red Spruce tops are purchased from the same sources as the best American makers. The sound of the E10OM is just like you want it to be: powerful, woody, and well-balanced with a great dynamic range. Comfortable neck shapes are hallmarks of Eastman guitars, and this one is no exception. All of our Eastman guitars are readjusted in-house and setup with D'Addario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze .012"-.053" strings for optimal tone & playability.
- Body Dimensions: 15" X 4 1/4"
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Bracing: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise Shell
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: 1 3/4"-wide Bone
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Body Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012"-.053"
- Finish: Sunburst
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
- EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!