Eastman E10 Dreadnought Traditional Flattop Guitar
Even Elvis knew that mahogany-bodied dreadnaughts draw a crowd! Here's one that sounds great, plays great, and is affordable. The Eastman E10D Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar offers huge volume with great woody tone and excellent note separation. This Eastman guitar features the same high-quality Adirondack red spruce that the major American manufacturers use for half the price! All of our Eastman guitars are readjusted in-house and setup with D'Addario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze .012"-.053" strings for optimal tone & playability.
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4 23/32"
- Top Wood: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Bracing: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise Shell
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: 1 3/4"-wide Bone
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze .012"-.053"
- Finish: Natural
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
- EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!