This small-bodied jumbo cutaway AC322CE from Eastman has a lively tone and great playability. The solid Sapele (African Mahogany) back & sides contributes to nice note separation and balance. A Fishman Matrix VT Pickup System adds to the value and versatility of this quality instrument. All of our Eastman guitars are readjusted in-house and setup with D'Addario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze .012"-.053" strings for optimal tone & playability.
***Please note that this guitar has a minor finish flaw along the back of the neck. None of these imperfections affect the tone or playability of the guitar.
Versatile Choice For Fingerstyle, Flatpicking & Vocal Backing
- 2-Way Adjustable Truss Rod
- Hand-Fitted Dovetail Neck Joint
- Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce Top, Solid Sapele Back & Sides
- Balanced Voice Throughout The Entire Range
- Robust Volume For Playing In Ensembles
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4 23/32"
- Cutaway: Venetian-style
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Rosette: Inlaid Wood
- Back/Sides Wood: Solid Sapele
- Body Binding: 5-ply Ivoroid
- Neck Woods: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: 1 3/4"-wide Bone
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Frets: 20 Nickel Silver
- Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Pickup System: Fishman Matrix VT
- Bridge/Saddle: Rosewood/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Tuners: Chrome-plated Ping
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze .012"-.053"
- Finish: Natural Gloss Finish
- Case: Hardshell Case Included