The C1M is the perfect nylon string guitar for any aspiring guitarist. Part of the Protégé by Cordoba line, the C1M was developed to provide young players with a comfortable, great sounding first guitar at an affordable price. Drawing on generations of Spanish guitar-making tradition, we carefully chose quality materials for incredible sound, and prioritized comfort, playability, and attractive aesthetics to create truly inspiring instruments with which students can effectively learn and grow.
Every Protégé C1M model is built with the combination of a spruce top and mahogany back and sides, a comfortable, slim neck profile, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, traditional-style mosaic rosette, gold tuning machines, and a matte polyurethane finish. Like all Cordoba instruments, C1M models feature premium Savarez strings and an adjustable truss rod to ensure a straight neck for the life of the instrument.
- Size: 4/4
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: ABS Binding / Rosewood Bridge
- Rosette: Traditional
- Finish: Matte Polyurethane in Natural
- Neck: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Scale Length: 650mm/25.6''
- Nut Width: 52mm/2.05''
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number Of Frets: 12 To Body, 19 Total
- Bracing/Build: Fan Bracing
- Body Width & Length: 14 5/8'' (371mm) at lower bout / 11 1/4'' (286mm) at upper bout / 19 1/4'' (489mm) body length
- Overall Length: 39 1/4'' (997mm)
- Body Depth: 100mm (3.94'') at tail / 95mm (3.74'') at heel
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Gold with Pearl Buttons
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Case: Sold Separately