Cordoba Luthier C12 Spruce Top Classical Guitar
The handmade C12 features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920s Domingo Esteso design and a beautiful flamed maple wedge on its solid Indian rosewood back. Modern design elements also include a lattice braced top and raised fingerboard for easy playability when accessing upper frets. This model features a solid European spruce top with solid Indian rosewood back and sides. Other notable features of the C12 include its black and gold tuning machines, ebony fingerboard and adjustable truss rod. It comes with a Cordoba Archtop Wood Case featuring a built-in HumiCase humidification system.
Top: Solid European Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Maple Binding / Rosewood Bridge
- Rosette: Mother-Of-Pearl And Ebony "Esteso" Weave
- Finish: High Gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany Neck / Ebony Fingerboard / Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Nut Width: 52mm
- String Spacing At Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-Of-Pearl At 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number Of Frets: 12 To Body, 19 Total
- Bracing/Build: Lattice Bracing
- Body Width & Length: 290mm (11.4 in) At Upper Bout, 370mm (14.6 in) At Lower Bout
- Overall Length: 39 inches
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7 in) At Upper Bout, 97mm (3.8 in) At Lower Bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Case: The Cordoba Archtop Wood Case with a built-in HumiCase humidification system offers the best of classic styling and modern durability to protect and preserve your guitar. This beautiful guitar case features an arched top, 5-ply wood shell, leather stitched handle, and durable brown exterior with bronze locking hardware.
Due to CITES regulations and/or manufacturer rules, we are not permitted to ship this product internationally.