Along with the sweet, warm tone provided by its all-solid body, the Cordoba C9 features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920s Domingo Esteso design. This model features a Canadian cedar top and solid mahogany back and sides. It comes with the Cordoba Polyfoam case.
Top: Canadian Cedar
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Indian Rosewood Binding / Indian Rosewood Bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6 Ply Colored Wood Top Purfling, 3 Ply Maple And Ebony Back And Side Purfling
- Rosette: Mother-Of-Pearl And Ebony "Esteso" Weave
- Finish: High Gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany Neck / Ebony
- Fingerboard: Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6 in)
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04 in)
- String Spacing At Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-Of-Pearl At 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number Of Frets: 12 To Body, 19 Total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish Fan Bracing
- Body Width & Length: 290mm (11.4 in) At Upper Bout, 370mm (14.6 in) At Lower Bout
- Overall Length: 39 inches
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7 in) At Upper Bout, 97mm (3.8 in) At Lower Bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Case: The lightweight Cordoba Polyfoam case is a more durable alternative to a gig bag if you tend to take your guitar on-the-go. It comes with comfortable shoulder straps (that can be used backpack style) and a convenient storage pouch.
Due to CITES regulations and/or manufacturer rules, we are not permitted to ship this product internationally.