Yamaha SV-150 Silent Practice Plus 4/4 Violin, Black
The Yamaha SV-150 Silent Electric Practice Plus Black 4/4 Violin offers players the most sophisticated features in an electric stringed instrument. The SV-150 takes practice to an entirely new level with its new-concept control box featuring digital tuner, digital metronome and more than 20 digital sound effects. Effects include reverb, distortion and vibrato. An SD card player makes it possible to play along with your favorite recorded tracks in mp3, m4a, wav, and MIDI file formats. The music player can slow down to 50% or speed up to 150% of the original track speed, maintaining the same pitch. Download any tracks to the SD card and play along to anything, anytime.
- Lightweight Design: The most comfortable, lightweight Silent Violin available. At only 14oz, the violin feels like a traditional acoustic violin.
- Music Player: Control box contains an SD-card file player with mp3, m4a, wav and MIDI files. Pre-loaded SD card features basic tunes, but download any files from your computer, and play anything, anywhere. Sheet music book included.
- Effects: Comes with more than 24 digital preset effects for the violin. Includes reverb, distortion, auto-wah, phlanger, octave, and much more. Parameters (depth, speed, etc.) for each effect can be digitally adjusted in the control box.
- Digital Metronome: High quality digital metronome with backlight screen. Features subdivided settings and volume control.
- Connections: 1/8 inch jack inputs to Control box. Control box has 1/8 inch outputs to headphones or small speakers.
- Tuning Adjusters: Standard ebony pegs and a Wittner tailpiece with 4 embedded fine tuners.
- Violin Size: 4/4
- Color: Black
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Spruce
- Fingerboard & Pegs: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple made by Aubert
- Side body-Chin rest-Tailpiece: Molded plastic
- Tuning Adjusters: Wittner Ultra
- Strings: Helicore by D'Addario
- Sensor: Piezo
- Electronic Controls: Control box for Music Player, Metronome, Effects and Line Out
- In/Out Jacks: Headphone Out & Line Out for Speakers
- Power Supply: Two AA batteries or AC adapter