Johnson EV-4s Companion Blue Electric Violin Outfit
The Johnson EV-4s Companion Electric Violin is a JSI exclusive. This fantastic entry-level electric violin is a great introduction to the world of electric violins. Featuring a semi-hollow body, a single piezo pickup located underneath the bridge, and an onboard preamp, the EV-4s Companion offers a rich amplified tone. The EV-4s Companion will feel familiar to any violinist due to its traditional components including a spruce and maple body, an ebony fingerboard and pegs, and a Guarneri-style chinrest. Outputs include a standard 1/4 inch line out and a 1/8 inch headphone out for silent practice. Headphones are included. Set up in house by our own expert luthiers, the EV-4s Companion is ready to rock out of the box. Available exclusively as an outfit, the Companion comes with our own Johnson Artist carbon composite bow and a Core 397 hard case.
- Johnson Artist Carbon Composite Violin Bows have a sleek, black stick of high quality carbon composite material, and is strung with high quality horse hair. The bow is strong, flexible, and durable, handles well and provides rich, clear tone. The ebony frog is mounted with nickel and is decorated with a Parisian eye. The grip has silver winding and a thumb leather. The button is double-banded with ebony and nickel. Perfect for electric violins!
- The Core 397 Dart-Shaped Violin Case rounds out this outfit. This lightweight dense foam-shell case has features found in much more expensive cases such as instrument suspension, screw-attached cordura cover, and velour interior. Additionally it boasts a music pocket, two bowholders, velcro neck restraint, and small accessory pocket. It even comes with backpack straps making this case an exceptional student value.
- Instrument Size: 4/4
- Color: Blue
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Spruce Top/Maple back
- Fingerboard/Pegs: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple
- Tailpiece: Composite Wittner-style
- Chinrest: Guarneri-style
- Tuning Adjusters: 4 Fine Tuners
- Strings: D'Addario Helicore
- Sensor: Piezo
- Electronic Controls: Master Volume; Treble and Bass Control
- In/Out Jacks: 1/4 inch Line Out & 1/8 inch Headphone Out
- Power Supply: 1x 9V Battery