Yamaha SVC-50SK Concert Select Silent Compact Cello, Black
The Yamaha SVC-50SK Select Electric Cello is designed with slimmer, compact dimensions that easily break down to allow the entire instrument to fit into a compact case for easy transport. While this model utilizes the same pickup system as found in the SVC-110, the SVC-50's leg supports are a single unit design that is easily removed from the instrument's alder body.
Full, Rich Tone Enhanced With Spacious Reverb: Tone is what makes an instrument special. The SVC-50 possesses a warm, full-bodied tone with the natural characteristics and nuances found in any acoustic cello. What's unique is its ability to place that sound in the rich acoustic environment of concert halls, without any external processing equipment. A specially designed chip by Yamaha digitally enhances the SVC-50's sound with reverb. Simply select from the Large Hall, Medium Hall or Room settings to hear yourself in different virtual performance environments.
Practice With CD's, Connect To A PA: In addition to the cello's reverb section, the instrument is also equipped with Auxiliary In, Line Out, and Headphone Jacks. Connect a compact disc player, mini disc player, or cassette deck to the input jack and play along with your favorite recordings. This is an extremely useful feature when practicing. With the output jack connected to a P.A. or external audio system you can perform live.
Compact Shape: The SVC-50 is designed with slim, compact dimensions that easily break down to allow the entire instrument to fit into a compact case for easy transport. The SVC-50's leg supports are a single unit design that is easily removed from the instrument.
Fast and Easy Setup: Setup is fast and easy with large knobs that quickly attach and firmly fix the supports in place. In their performance configuration, they provide the player with a totally natural feel and excellent support.
- Size: 4/4
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Alder
- Frame: Plywood
- Knee Supports: Beech (Detachable)
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Tuning Pegs: Worm Gear Type
- Bridge: Maple (PANPI)
- Strings: Super Sensitive Red Label
- Tailpiece: Ebony
- Sensor: Piezo Pickup
- Electric Controls: Volume - Aux-In Volume - Reverb Switch(Room/Hall1/Hall2)
- In/Out Jacks: Headphone Out - Line Out - Aux-In
- Power Supply: AA size 1.5V battery × 2 or optional AC adapter
- Battery Life: Manganese-approx. 2.5-15 hours or Alkaline-approx. 10-35 hours
- Weight: 3.5 kg (7 lbs. 11 oz.)
- Standard Accessories: Protective Gig Bag - Stereo Headphones - Audio Cable - Chest Support - AA size 1.5V batteries 2pcs