The Johnson String two-star workshop bows are made to our specifications and hand-selected from the very best Chinese workshops. All bows are handmade in the time-honored tradition from high quality materials.
Johnson String two-star cello bows are made of high quality pernambuco sticks which are nicely balanced.
Of the three levels of Johnson String workshop bows, the two-star bows are suitable for the intermediate player.
- Silver-mounted plain ebony frogs (some frogs are decorated with Parisian eyes)
- Silver winding with reptile grip
- Silver buttons
- Silver or mammoth ivory tips
- High quality pernambuco wood
- Highest quality horse hair
- Weights between 80g-80.5g