Instrument and Bow Trials
Johnson String Instrument offers a convenient one-week trial period for all of our instruments and bows. This allows our customers to try an instrument or bow in a variety of settings and get critical feedback from friends, teachers, and colleagues. For your convenience, we also offer online trial approval through our Web site. Please note that any merchandise on trial not returned within 14 days, in its original condition, will be charged to your credit card.
If you have any questions or need to make any special arrangements, please contact our sales staff: [email protected]
|INSTRUMENT - BOW||STANDARD||2 DAY AIR||NEXT DAY|
|All rates are to the Continental United States. Please contact us for other destinations.
Shipping rates do not include state sales tax for Connecticut and New York residents.
|Violins & Violas - All||$30.00||$95.00||$140.00|
|Cellos - All||$90.00||$345.00||$475.00|
|Basses - Acoustic||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Basses - Electric||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Guitars, Mandolins, & Banjos||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Electric Instruments - All||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Bows - Fiberglass & "Student"||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Trial Shipping Information
- Shipping costs cover both outbound and inbound transit. For your convenience, a prepaid UPS Return Label will be included with your package. UPS Return Labels are fully insured and can be used at any UPS Store or UPS Service Center. Further instructions will be included with your Trial Instrument/Bow.
- If you wish to return your Trial in-store or via a shipping method other than UPS, please contact [email protected] for specific instructions. In this instance, 1/2 the Standard shipping cost would be refunded.
- If you elect to purchase the Trial, the entire Standard shipping cost will be refunded!
- Promotional shipping specials do not apply to Trials.
- Please note: Shipping costs other than Standard, such as Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air, will not be refunded.