Instrument & Bow Trials
Johnson String Instrument offers a convenient one-week trial period for all of our instruments and bows. This allows our customers to try an instrument or bow in a variety of settings and get critical feedback from friends, teachers, and colleagues.
For your convenience, we also offer online trial approval through our website. Please note that any merchandise on trial not returned within 14 days, in its original condition, will be charged to your credit card.
If you have any questions or need to make any special arrangements, please contact our sales staff: sales@carriagehouseviolinscom
|Instruments and Bows||Standard||2nd Day Air||Next Day|
|Violins & Violas - All||$30.00||Up to $130.00||Up to $140.00|
|Cellos - All||$90.00||Up to $230.00||Up to $270.00|
|Bows - (Not available for Fiberglass & Student Bows)||$20.00||Up to $110.00||Up to $115.00|
Trial Shipping Information
- Shipping costs cover both outbound and inbound transit. For your convenience, a prepaid FedEx Return Label will be included with your package. FedEx Return Labels are fully insured and can be used at any FedEx Store or FedEx Service Center. Further instructions will be included with your Trial Instrument/Bow.
- If you wish to return your Trial in-store or via a shipping method other than FedEx, please contact sales@carriagehouseviolinscom for specific instructions. In this instance, 1/2 the Standard shipping cost would be refunded.
- If you elect to purchase the Trial, the entire Standard shipping cost will be refunded!
- Promotional shipping specials do not apply to Trials.
- Please note: Shipping costs other than Standard, such as Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air, will not be refunded.