Rudoulf Doetsch Violas & Outfits
Rudoulf Doetsch Violas
Rudoulf Doetsch instruments are a favorite among teachers and students for clarity and projection of tone, as well as a particularly smooth playing response.
Doetch Violas feature carefully tuned and graduated tops and backs, fitted bass bars and the Doetsch signature antique-style spirit varnish applied by hand.
High quality ebony pegs are precisely fitted, and the fingerboard is planed for proper scoop. The popular Wittner tailpiece with four fine-tuners built-in is used.
A high quality Despiau bridge carved by our workshop is accurately fitted. We use Dominant D, G and C strings, with a Jargar A string. We finish it by adding a Guarneri style chinrest made from select Indian ebony.
- Any instrument or bow (with the exception of electric instruments, fretted instruments and "student bows") purchased at Johnson's, whether online or in our shop, comes with the same guarantees and trade-up policies.
- Any returns made within 14 days of purchase will be honored with a full refund.
- Returns must be in original condition.
- Read all about our trade-in policy.
- If you would like to try instruments or bows in one of our sales showrooms, please contact our sales staff to schedule an appointment.
- To schedule an appointment or for more information, please contact our Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 617-262-0051. Please follow the prompts for instrument and bow sales.