Snow Cellos & Outfits
400 Model Cello
The company's name, Snow, originates from the workshop owner's first name XuePing, which translates into Snow. XuePing was trained in China by the great violin making master, Quan Zheng. Quan Zheng studied in Cremona, Italy, thus XuePing's instruments are of the Italian style.
A rich sounding cello with even, focused sound.
The cello has a nicely flamed maple back and an attractive red-brown varnish shaded over a golden ground.
The Despiau "Superieur" bridge is carved by our workshop staff, who sets up the cello with the lightweight Wittner tailpiece, Larsen A and D strings, Spirocore tungsten G and C strings, and a smooth-operating endpin.
High quality ebony pegs are precisely fitted and the fingerboard is planed for proper scoop.
- Any instrument or bow (with the exception of electric instruments, fretted instruments and "student bows") purchased at Johnson's, whether online or in our shop, comes with the same guarantees and trade-up policies.
- Any returns made within 14 days of purchase will be honored with a full refund.
- Returns must be in original condition.
- Read all about our trade-in policy.
- If you would like to try instruments or bows in one of our sales showrooms, please contact our sales staff to schedule an appointment.
- To schedule an appointment or for more information, please contact our Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 617-262-0051. Please follow the prompts for instrument and bow sales.