Alessandro Cellos & Outfits
4/4 Alessandro Cello
The Alessandro 4/4 cellos are beautiful instruments from William Lu, violin maker of the Violmaster company in China.
Set up by our workshop with high quality fittings, the cellos have received rave reviews from teachers and players for their full, smooth and clear baritone sound with quick playing response.
These Strad model cellos have a lightly antiqued golden brown varnish.
The JSI set-up includes precisely fitting ebony pegs, an ebony fingerboard planed for proper scoop, the lightweight Wittner tailpiece with four fine-tuners, Larsen A and D strings and Spirocore tungsten G and C strings, a Despiau "Superieur" bridge, and a high quality, smooth-operating endpin.
- Any instrument or bow (with the exception of electric instruments, fretted instruments and "student bows") purchased at Johnson's, whether online or in our shop, comes with the same guarantees and trade-up policies.
- Any returns made within 14 days of purchase will be honored with a full refund.
- Returns must be in original condition.
- Read all about our trade-in policy.
- If you would like to try instruments or bows in one of our sales showrooms, please contact our sales staff to schedule an appointment.
- To schedule an appointment or for more information, please contact our Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 617-262-0051. Please follow the prompts for instrument and bow sales.