Alessandro Outfit With CodaBow Prodigy bow & JSI #4002 oblong case, green interior 4/4
Catalog ID: WEB-OFALESS-VN1
- Full-sized Alessandro Violin, made by the workshop of William Lu in China
- 355mm back length
- Lightly antiqued golden-brown varnish
- Light, bright and clear treble sound with quick playing response
- High quality ebony pegs and fingerboard
- Custom-carved Despiau Superieur bridge
- Wittner tailpiece with four built-in fine tuners
- Dominant A, D and G strings and Gold label E string
- Guarneri model chinrest.
- CODABOW PRODIGY CARBON FIBER BOW:
- Graphite Diamond Weave Finish - Blended Acoustic Core - Brown Tint - Xebony Engineered Ebony Frog- White Mother-of-Pearl Slide - Engraved Coda Eye Inlay - Nickel and Silver fittings - Moroccan Goat Skin Grip - Metal Alloy Tip Plate - Silver Medal Horse Hair - Traditional Hand-Cut Wood Wedges and Plugs - Individually Numbered - Limited 5-Year Warranty
- BOBELOCK OBLONG CASE:
- Model #4002, made especially for JSI.
- Green velvet interior
- Four bow holders
- Two accessory pockets, blanket, hygrometer, string tube
- Velcro neck restraint, suspension, tail block sponge
- 5-ply poplar veneer construction
- Canvas cover with weather flap and music pocket
- Shoulder strap, subway strap, D-ring for backpack option.