Johnson String Gold-mounted cello bow Pernambuco, gold and ebony frog. 4/4
Catalog ID: C-CEB/SQ313G
- Johnson String gold-mounted cello bows
The Johnson String gold-mounted workshop bows are made to our specifications and hand-selected from the very best Chinese workshops. All bows are handmade in the time-honored tradition from high quality materials.
Johnson String gold-mounted cello bows demonstrate superior performance in control, flexibility, and tone production. The highest quality pernambuco sticks produce warm, full tone quality, and are balanced from frog to tip to perform the wide range of bow strokes and articulations with ease and responsiveness.
Of the three levels of Johnson String workshop bows, the gold-mounted bows are suitable for the top level student or professional player.
- Gold-mounted ebony frog decorated with Parisian eyes
- Gold winding with reptile grip
- Double-banded buttons with gold and ebony; some buttons are banded with mother-of-pearl facets and gold
- Gold tips
- Superior pernambuco wood
- Highest quality horse hair
- Weights between 81.2g-81.6g